A visual for every event
Special event? Add some creativity! As a live illustrator, Josephine creates a visual report of the event. On A4 or BIG format (wall-paper).
New strategy? Big change? A visual and creative process will lead to more understanding and support amongst your participants.
– Better communication: a picture is worth a 1000 words
– A drawing or mind map is immediately clear
– Easy to share on social media. And in your newsletter 🙂
– No debate on who will take notes and no thick reports
– Handy with the current privacy law; if you are not allowed to take photos, you still have a creative memory of the event.
The result: a colorful, clear report you can frame!
Strategy meeting, think tank, brainstorm, training & seminar, anniversaries and many more special events.
Why do people have trouble listening?
It’s difficult to listen well. This has many causes: work pressure, stress, distraction. Our own brain, our fantasy, ego; so many things that distract us. Humans are visually oriented, so make it easier for your colleagues to listen by creating a colorful visual report. This also offers a basis to start off the next session with!